10.10.2010

It's the weeeeeekend! )

Ok, so you know when you trip and fall or something totally clumsy like that.....and you immediately jump up, pretending nothing happened and look around to see who--if anyone--saw?! Think about it. Totally a normal reaction, right? Well, I feel like that's kind of what I did with my blog. Abandoned the poor thing, left it to fend for itself, and then just hopped back into it the other day [with this post...which you definitely need to check out and let the referring begin!!!!]...acting like nothing had ever happened. Like it hadn't been--what 6 months since my last post!?!?! Come on, really now Noel?! I am still working on the whole 're-doing' of the blog. It can be quite confusing, and I can get really frustrated with confusing-ness. 
So, here's my weekend update with Seth Meyers---ok, not really Seth Meyers. Kind of got caught up in SNL for a brief moment. If you're not interest in the weekend update, then read it anyway or skip on down to the end of the post for a quick version of sneak peeks [[Scratch that! I'll just have to do individual catch up posts....it's the only way to keep things organized!]] since the author of the blog has been MIA! 
Sooooo anyway, it's a quiet Sunday night. The kids are in bed. It's been an awesome----absolutely a.w.e.s.o.m.e!!!---weekend! Josh left Thursday evening, headed out for the entire weekend, for a hunting trip. Much to my surprise, they came rolling back in Saturday afternoon. Yay! I will admit I do miss the guy when he's gone. Saturday afternoon was also one of the biggest games of the USC games of the season. That's right---GAMECOCKS vs. Bama. I saw looooaaaads of smack talk from some Clems......oh, I mean ""Alabama"" fans. HA! In the end, Carolina showed everyone that to BE the B-E-S-T, you must BEAT the best!!! Final Score---Carolina:: 35; Alabama:: 21. **Ahhh-mazing game! So, like I said--Fabulous. Saturday. Today was pretty relaxing, which is always a nice thing. Josh killed a 'buck-it' [in the vocabulary of Jake this is referring to a buck] this morning. So we participated in the 'afterwards festivities' of that. OH!! And the 10.10.10 thing had me pretty excited too. Yes, I'm a total number dork. And thought it was cool, ok!? Tomorrow is a pretty big day for Bella and Jake---their very first hunt! They are pretty stinkin' stoked....and I won't deny it---I am too! Hopefully I'll have a different type of photo to show tomorrow! :)
Ok, I'll be working on the 'catch up' posts over the next few days! Enjoy! :)
Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment