10.19.2010

A House Divided---Carolina Gamecocks & Clemson Tigers!

If you live in or even visited Upstate, SC, there's no doubt in my mind you've heard the question----Clemson or Carolina? The most awesomest of us always answer:: CAROLINA! :)
Here we have a house/family divided. Yep, Clemson and Carolina fans living under the same roof. I bet that can get pretty interesting, especially during football season! Clemson/Carolina Day---oh, I don't even want to imagine what these girls have to put up with from the guys when Clemson lo---uh, nevermind......j/k. Anyway, guess we'll just have to wait and see! :)
On to the sneak peek of this adorable family! 
[Insert side note here:: Facebook and it's stinkin' photo uploader are officially on my bad side! After it F I N A L L Y decided to let me upload this sneak peek, the pictures looked ...........well let's just say they looked nothing like they do on my computer or even on here! I don't know what's going on with the FB uploading system, but it's really making me consider [only] bloggin' the sneak peeks....thoughts?! opinions?! anything at all.....?]



This kid. is a. mess! Awesome start to a Saturday morning! :)


Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment