10.20.2010

Time flies.

I still remember the day this sweet, gorgeous girl was born. Like it was a couple of weeks ago. She is only about 2 months older than my Bells. Absolutely ridiculous how fast these girls are growing up. She just celebrated her 4th birthday a few weeks ago. Ridiculous. 
Josh and I have known these two for quite a while. They are both pretty awesome. And I'm sooo glad to see them both so very happy! :)
And just in case I forgot to mention, this is one of my new all time favorite pictures--If I remember correctly 10 seconds before this shot Anna said "Ok, look at me....and don't. laugh. Ok?" ::
[and here we go again with the weird colors......sorry guys! I promise you don't look pale and green on my end---hopefully whoever, wherever will get the issue fixed.....SOON!]
Blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment