11.11.2009

The Sorrow/Hatchell/Brown Crew!

Sunday afternoon was my session with the Sorrow/Hatchell/Brown families. We had planned this session for the weekend before {Halloween weekend}, but with the weather so nasty we decided to move it to this past weekend {make sense?..ok!} Anyway I'm so glad we did...because I don't think we could have asked for a more beautiful day! It was the perfect day for family portraits, running around and playing, and of course losing cell phones! Now the ones participating in the family portraits were:: Suzanne, Hank, Elayna, Craig, Fran, Addison, Sydney and Slade {for the most part}, KayKay and Benji....The ones participating in the running around/playing were:: Benjamin! And the losing of the cell phone would have been...umm..ME! So, it was a very interesting afternoon to say the least! But I had a lot of fun and spent time with a very beautiful family!
Thanks y'all!
Here are a few of my favorites from our session....since there were 2 families {and I'm running a little late with the sneak peek {sorry!}} I'm throwing in a few extras!
Feel free to use these on Facebook, emailing family and friends, etc...






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment